Other Wind Products...
Prevailing Wind Power also installs agricultural windmills to pump
water, and DC powered turbines for off-grid or battery charging
- 702 Model Windmill
- Used to pump water up to 16 ft high
- Available in 6 sizes; diameters of 6
ft to 16 ft
- 18 sails precisely balanced
- Suited for agricultural or remote water
- 14 to 40 foot 4-post wood tower
- Made in USA since 1888
- How a Windmill Works
- Whisper 100, 200, or 500 by
- DC power for off grid battery charging
- Cut in speed of 7.5 mph
- Available in 48, 36, 24, or 12 VDC.
- 7 ft diameter (100); 9 ft diameter (200); 15 ft diameter (500)
- Typically pipe mounted. Great for do-it-yourself project.
- Air Breeze by Southwest Windpower
- Ideal for boats or RVs to power batteries
- 200 watts; DC power
- 46 inches rotor diameter
- 8 mph cut in speed
- Airdolphin Z-1000 by Zephyr
- 1 kW; DC power
- 1.8 meter (~71 inches) rotor
- Built-in power management system
- Light weight (38.5 lbs) allows for many installation configurations
- Spec sheet...
Power Storage or
If you are not connected
to the utility power grid, we can
install a wind turbine with a battery storage system, compatible with
any existing system, such as solar or gas generators.
If you are interested in
back up power in case of power
outages, battery storage can also be used for this.